Great for a snack or even as an on-the-go breakfast, these protein blondies are the ultimate indulgence.
- 140g Softened Butter
- 200g Light Brown Sugar
- 150g Plain Flour
- 40g Team RH Vanilla Just FKN Protein Powder
- 1 Egg
- 2g Baking Powder
- 100g White Chocolate Chips
- Cream your butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, then add the flour, protein powder, egg, and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Fold the mixture into an 8 x 8“ greased and lined baking tin and sprinkle on your white chocolate chips, smoothing down the surface of the batter as you go.
- Bake in a preheated fan-assisted oven at 180°C for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden yellow.
- Allow Blondies to set and cool in the tray sat on the cooling rack until completely cool. Lift out the brownies once they are completely cool (or whilst still warm and gooey if you can’t wait) and enjoy!