A perfect way to switch up your breakfast and incorporate our limited edition banana protein! Get a mouthful of this fluffy, fruity and fibrous breakfast for a great start to the day.
Serves 2 (4 pancakes each/8 in total)
1. Get 2 bowls so that you can separate the egg yolk and whites.
2. Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks, you can tell you’ve developed soft peaks by turning over your whisk. There should be a definite peak shape, but the peaks should be loose and melt back into the mix after a few seconds.
3. Add all of your other ingredients to the egg yolk and beat until smooth in a separate bowl.
4. Once this is done, add 1/3 of the egg white into the mixture and fold gently.
5. Add another lot of the egg white, and then add the final amount so that everything is combined.
6. Heat up a pan/skillet and pour the mixture into small circles.
7. We recommend cooking them for at least one minute each side - depending how hot your pan gets.
8. Serve straight away and add your chopped bananas and syrup as a topping.
Please keep in mind that these macros may differ depending on which brands you use and whether or not you decide to add banana toppings. If you would like to be extremely accurate, you can create a recipe on MFP and upload your exact ingredients!
Why should I try Banana protein pancakes?
The simple answer is 'why NOT?' It's a really fun way to make a protein-packed breakfast or after-dinner dessert whilst working towards your daily protein goal. You can certainly create these pancakes with other flavours such as Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry. Experiment and find your favourite - we know you'll love them all!