New Team RH Body Scales
Weigh yourself every day and get an accurate weekly average with our Team RH Digital Body Weight Scales.
Our tech team are working with the latest technology to link these scales to your Team RH app. Unfortunately there is no approximate timeframe for this. So whilst this is being worked on, here's some of the key features of the scales currently:
Get better accuracy and a clear reading with the digital display panel.
Although we highly recommend you weigh yourself in pounds, you can also change the units on the scales which gives you the option of viewing your weight in stones or kg if you wish.
3. Auto On & Off:
No need to switch the scales on or off when in use - simply stand on them and your weight will be recorded. They also automatically switch off after use to prevent the batteries running out.
4. Low Battery Indication:
Never miss a weigh in with low battery indicator that will flash up when the batteries are due for change.
There's nothing worse than buying a new electronic device and realising there's no batteries included. Luckily for you every set has 3 x AAA batteries within the box - simply plug them in and away you go.
Max weight limit = 180kg / 400lbs
Your weight fluctuates everyday, don't let today's number impact your emotions, weekly average is all that matters!
Team RH Food scales
One of the most important accessories you need to complete the Team RH Plan is a good set of food weighing scales and we're delighted to be able to offer them from our expanding range.
The Team RH food scales are accurate and reliable and easy to wipe clean too. With a black tempered glass platform for weighing food - you can easily keep them clean.
Here's some of the key features:
1. Digital Display: Get better accuracy and a clear reading with the digital display panel.
2. Multiple Unit Options: We recommend you weigh your food in grams only as it's the easiest way to enter data into My Fitness Pal but just in case you're using them for another reason - then you can flick between grams, kilograms and ounces.
3. Auto On & Off: No need to switch the scales off after use - they automatically switch off after use to prevent the batteries running out.
4. Low Battery Indication: No excuses for not weighing your food - each set of scales has a low battery indicator that will flash up when the batteries are due for a change.
5. Tare Button: The Tare button resets the scales to zero when there is already something on the scales this is ideal if you're using a bowl for example to weigh food - simply add the bowl first, hit Tare and you'll be back to zero ready to get an accurate reading on food.
Team RH Wristband