Enjoy a Kinder Protein Cheesecake for less calories and MORE protein. No baking required!
- 350g Sugar free digestive biscuits, crushed
- 180g unsalted butter, melted
- 200g Kinder chocolate, melted & cooled
- 500ml light double cream, cold
- 500g Philadelphia lightest cream cheese, room temp
- 120g Sugar free Icing sugar
- 200g Kinder chocolate
- 120ml light double cream
- 52g Kinder chocolate (decorative)
- Crush up your biscuits for the base and pour them into a bowl
- Mix in your melted butter and pour them into a tin, pressing it all down flat
- Melt Kinder chocolate (200g) in the microwave and set aside to cool
- Whip the light double cream to stiff peaks
- In another bowl, add cream cheese and icing sugar. Whisk until combined
- Add in your melted Kinder chocolate, whisk it in and fold in 3/4 of your whipped cream
- Spoon this onto the base, smooth it out and refridgerate overnight
- Melt Kinder chocolate (200g) and double cream (120ml) in 30 second bursts until smooth. Allow to cool
- Pipe on your remaining whipped cream
- Add some Kinder chocolate pieces (52g) for final touch
- Refridgerate until set.
Why should I make a Kinder Protein Cheesecake?
Why have a super calorific cheesecake when you can make one just as tasty, that also contributes towards your protein?
If vanilla isn't your flavour then why not try Strawberry, Chocolate, Banana or the brand new Vegan Millionaire Shortbread flavour.
Remember, we're running a special offer on our protein, waving 5% off. Use code: "GAINZ" at checkout.